Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Feeling Low

However hard i try to keep positive, there's just that time when I can't help feeling down. We are just human after all, never an angel. :P

That time stroke on my 25th radiation treatment. May be I was just bored, may be it's the home sick feeling, may be it's the longing for a normal life, or may be it's just the way you feel when you're not feeling well. Yeah, I've been having this runny nose for about 3 days. The chill in your body, the stuffy nose, the light headache, they're just uncomfortable.

Well, that's not the end of the story. Right when I needed to rest the most (since they said common cold would go away by itself as long as you take plenty or rest, water, and nutrition, and they also said you would get fatigue much easier the closer you are to the end of the treatment so be gentle to your body), the bathroom ceiling at my hotel room was leaking. It's a nasty leakage that I had to move to another room.

The move should not have been a problem should the hotel were not undergoing a renovation on the third floor so finding a replacement room were just a click of a button. The move should have been a breeze should I hadn't been staying there for more than a month and would have had only one nice little luggage instead of two giant ones and tons of other stuffs. The move would just be a piece of cake should I could use both arms normally. Well.... I managed to move anyway in some good 5 round trips from the old room to the new one.

However, I'm not writing this note to complain about what I've been through. I'm writing this to let you know how I eventually conquered the feeling. Yes, I did laugh at myself all the way during the round trips. I called my husband and we made a joke about what's happening to me. Ha3.... It felt good after that. It helped a lot to have my husband laughing with me. I don't think it would feel the same if I didn't have him to share. Having someone to share whether the good or the bad things is always better. I'm so lucky to have him with me. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Heheheh, nasib. Bocornya parah banget, Hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi3... Pokoknya bikin gw sakit perut kalo disuruh nginep situ lagi deh :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hesti...baru baca blognya, bener bgt ada saatnya feeling low...klo gw mengistilahkan, wktnya mengosongkan ember hehehe...abis itu bs lega n ringan :))

    Made

    ReplyDelete